Friday, April 8, 2011

stort story

Every morning is pretty much the same for me, waking up to the alarm, lay in bed for another ten minutes listening to the birds outside my window.
But today was different. It started out the same, I awoke to my alarm and laid there, but this time I didn’t hear any birds, or any cars driving, or people talking, no kids playing or crying. This was very strange. Jumping out of my bed, I flew to my window to see empty streets and silence in homes.
My brother was usually home at this time, so I opened my door to see where he was.
“Max, come here.”  I shouted, but no one answered. Again I called out his name, but not a sound.
This was scary now, WHAT WAS GOING ON, bursting my brain as I screamed in my head.
………………………
I’ve heard about this before, when some higher power comes and takes the good people and leaves the sinners.
Throwing on my clothes, then grabbing my car keys, and driving over to the nearest church. I heard noises inside. So I walked in and there was a packed church inside. Some of the people I knew, others I didn’t.
I asked someone what had happened but all they did was shake their head and show a picture of their family asking,
“Have you seen any of these people?”… “No, I’m sorry I haven’t.” I responded.  
Then I saw people handing out papers, I grabbed one only to see there was hand written storied and passages from the Bible.
I asked the man, “Why don’t we just look through the real Bibles?”
The man looked at me and said, “They are all gone.”
…………………..
I saw this in a movie once before, and remembered my family always talking about the end of time when God would come and take his people. I didn’t want to listen to them and just leave it at that.
Then later on closer to this day, there was something in my head telling me, listen to your family change your life around look at what your doing with your life.
I wasn’t sure how, where, or who was saying this or putting this in my head. But I knew something needed to be changed with my life.
………………………..
As I sat in the church on the old wooden seats I heard loud screams outside. All of us ran out from inside to see what was going on. There it was a huge red faced beast with long nails and horns stood there breathing at us, as we all bunched up together.
“what is that?” people shouted out with cries.
“Is this the end of the world?”
“Is the beast going to eat us?” People were asking each other.
………………………
Going deep into my brain trying to remember what my family was saying to me about this day to come. There is was, I remembered. God gave us all a chance to live on this earth and to live for him and try most hard to not sin, Jesus died on the cross for our sins but we still had to repent. I remembered my mother saying that to me.
Then I remembered my father telling me about how there would be a time of test. God would take his saved people and leave the rest on land. God would test the humans on their actions and anti-christ would come and trick people out of believing there is any kind of God. At first the anti-Christ would be nice and generous, then turn around and torture anyone who wouldn’t listen to him. He’d rip them piece to piece.
……………………….
After a while God would see who has changed and never listened to the anti-Christ. The people who truly repented of what they have done in their lives.
God would come back down and take the ones who showed they changed. 
The rest of the others would stay with the anti-Christ and they would be his to keep and do what ever.
I didn’t believe my family before, but now I was living it. NO, I screamed, I was left behind and God was testing me. I’m so scared God, please help me! Bursting those words in my head for God to hear.
But I knew it was too late I had to prove myself to God that I am a true Christian and I will change.
…………………..
Then all of a sudden I wake up in my bed and everything is back to normal, birds singing and cars driving outside. My brother was home, what was happening I thought to myself. Then I turned around and on my table laid the bible and a paper next to it. The paper read
“Here is your chance, change yourself before I come for real.”
 Tears came spilling out of me, and I dropped to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment