Monday, April 4, 2011

D.J. my crazy husband

I sat there in my rocking chair, watching my husband pound on the creature under our rug. He was using the chair that his mother gave him on the day we got married; she new I hated that chair. For 50 years that chair stood in the livingroom watching every move id make. it was like his mother was in the room watching me. then finally when the poor little creature crawled into our home and under the rug it went, my husband screamed like a 4 year old girl. he then pretended it never happened and grabbed the biggest thing next to him and killed that poor little creature. Luckely the chair was gone too. it was in little parts and could never be put back together. the next day all i could do is smile the old mother-in-law was gone and out of my life. the two of us lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment