Tuesday, March 29, 2011

D.J. over spring break

over spring break my family, boyfriend, and I went to Cancun Mexico. My family stayed at one resort, while my boyfriend and I stayed at a different resort. the weather there was amazing. The sky was the prettiest blue Ive ever seen and the water was a perfect color. During the evenings though it would get pretty windy so I would dress a bit warmer. On one of the days it was my moms 39th birthday, so the two of us went over to my moms resort and spent the whole day with them. we went out to the beach and pool, over ate at every meal. I also had snacks in between. I mean come on, it was all inclusive why not right. towards the end though i was getting really sick of the food they were serving. it was the same thing except one thing changed at every meal. on one of the other days all of us got together and went to Tulum and xelha to explore. Tulum was where the whole story of 2012 being the end of the world began. it was very hot that day, i would stop at every spot that had shade. Xelha was a fun place, we went snorkling and tubing down a river. I saw the most interesting fish with very unique colors. At Xelha everything was also all inclusive. The food there was amazing, it just melted in my mouth. I loved it. the chicken there was so good, i could eat it every day. My boyfriend was excited since the drinking age was 18 and everything was inclusive, so he got his money worth. I couldnt since im expecting a baby girl, so at times it got old when everyone was drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment