Monday, March 14, 2011

My Journey on a Pirate Ship D.J.

My Journey on a Pirate Ship


As the morning turned into the afternoon my pirates and I sailed across the ocean. There wasnt another ship in sight, and the day was perfect. We were on our way to go find the gold that was under the ocean for thousands of years. My great great great grandfather was the king of the ocean in his day, then one day police came to take him away, but before they could get to him he hid all his riches somewhere in the ocean. no one knew where it was until now. I had a dream and my great great great grandfather flew into my dream explaining exactly how to get there, but it wasnt going to be easy. There were going to be some blocks in the way of my gold find. The days kept going by as we got closer to the gold find, I could smell the riches i was about to have. Then all of a sudden there was my first block, a big snake made of chocolate with caramel squirting out from its mouth every time you'd try to pass it. The only way the ship and I could ge tpassed it is if I  ate all the chocolate snake. With my luck i loved chocolate so i didnt have any trouble with that.
Turned out all the blocks had something to do with candy, once i passed them all i got to my gold, and guess what...!!!!
the gold was chocolat eon the inside too.

No comments:

Post a Comment