Wednesday, March 2, 2011

D.J.

How ridiculous I was as a...kid on the first day of school. my hair was so goofy looking, i had two pig tales high on the top of my head. my mother made me put on a silly outfit that i didnt really like, it had a twist of blue and red colors all over the dress. As my mother took pictures of me walking out of the house onto the bus i couldnt wait to see who i would be sitting next to for the next whole school year. everything i had owned for school; my pencils, markers, papers, they all were fresh and clean. Thinking to myself, I cant wait to open that first sheet of notebook paper and write my name.
As i walked into the class room, suddenly i had to go to the bathroom, i asked the teacher and she let me go. i already knew my way since i came in to check out the school the other week. Once i was done i quickly washed my hands and as i started to walk out i got drenched with water. the girl next to me turn on her water to run in the sink and the water just bursted everywhere. i looked like an octopus.. i didnt know what to do so i ran to the nurse and she helped me dry off. what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment