Monday, February 7, 2011

2-07-11 daily journal

... as the lion and i meet eyes, my whole life flashes before my eyes. then i come back to myslef and I try to stand still without moving at all. then all of a sudden i feel i have a sneeze coming on and I  cant make the feeling go away, and then there it was ACHUWWW!!! you could see stuff fly out of my mouth as i sneezed floating in the air piece by piece. right away I looked at the Lion, but for some reason it just looked at me and didnt move. that made me think, hmmm whats this.... a lion turns the corner and doesnt come running at me to eat me. how strange. so i decide to walk closer to it, and the lion just decides to lay down and roll all over the ground. With the fear in my stomach dropping all the way down my body full of anxiety I then carefuly walk over to the lion and look at it up close. then i come to realize the lion is hurt, the right paw had been torn up. it looked like to me, as if a thousand  half inch sided needles had gone through the right paw. the lion was in pain, so i ran to get my car and yelled for my brother to come down and help me bring the lion to a vet. my brother thought i was crazy but i didnt care. once the lion was at the vets office, everyone was scared to help me, but one man was brave enough. the doc. fixed up the lion, and all was good. the lion and i became very close and we both went to live on a big ranch and that was the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment