Thursday, February 17, 2011

D.J. free write

so lastnight night was pretty normal, i was getting ready for bed, brushed my teeth, took my make up off and put some face cream on. After about five minutes my face started to burn and i didnt understand why. i looked at myslef in the mirror and my whole face was in dark red spots and burning at the same time. Turns out i had a reaction to the face lotion but it also had something to do with what i ate mixing with the cream. Now its been over ten hours and my face still burns and nothing is helping. My makeup only makes my face look uneven since im all my spots and i feel like crap because i didnt sleep the whole night because of my face feeling like it was on fire. I hope it goes away by the end of the day, otherwise im not going anywhere for the whole weekend. ugh, what an awesome start to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment