Tuesday, February 22, 2011

D.J. earliest childhood memory

 when i was two and a half years old my mother and i were on a plane on our way to america coming from russia. my father and his family were already in America by this time. They were all waiting for us at the gate when our plane landed. When my mom and I came out, we saw the whole family, my father ran upto us and hugged us both. When he tried to pick me up and hold me, i was very scared and didnt know who he was, so i started crying and ran to my mom. I didnt mean for him to get upset i was just young and had came to a new counrty with new faces. what was i to do. later on in the day, my mom and dad went to go see the house that we lived at in philly, while they left me at my dads moms house ( my grandmas). i didnt know any of the faces, so i was really scared my dad had five other siblings. so the youngest, Irina took me out to the play ground to try and have some fun with me. But all i did was scream, and cry. to this day she tells me about how annoying i was that day, and that people thought she was hurting me because of how many tears i had coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment