Tuesday, February 8, 2011

feb-08-11 D.J.

Ive had many embarrassing moments in my life. i dont think that i could even remember half of them. But there is one that I will always remember, its not a unique story, pretty typical, but I was embarrassed to the max. A few of my girl friends and I went out to eat with two guys. one of them i had a thing with and we were just getting to know eachother. Everytime I saw him butterflies filled my stomach and my palms wouldnt stop sweating. so the guys came to pick us girls up, once we got to Enjoy, which my was favorite place to eat, i decided i would run from the car inside because it was winter and very cold out that night. So as i step foot onto the side walk my feet start jogging, but I didnt know that the side walk has been covered in black ice. As I made my fourth step my left foot slid on the ice and flew forward, while my body was doing a matrix move in the air, I fell on my back hitting my head. I was so embrrassed i didnt even move, just kept my eyes closed. everyone laughed, as the guy i liked came up next to me, he passed out his hand as picked me up. aww my hero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment