Tuesday, February 15, 2011

D.J. : bucket list

My Bucket List

1. Go on vacation to every (safe) exotic getaway place.
-On list because:  i want to get a taste of life
2. Work at a dental office, being a dental assistant.
-On list because:  i want to do something with my life
3. Have a family of my own and be happy overall.
-On list because: to feel like i has accomplished everything
4. Test myself how many Applebees boneless mild wings i could eat, without a drink.
-On list because: i love food
5. Buy whatever I want that I see in a store.
-On list because: i am addicted to stores
6. Help others around the world who really need it.
-On list because: i want to give to others
7. Confront all my evils from the past to myself and whoever was involed.
-On list because: i dont want to hold onto that for the rest of my life
8. Become such a strong believer in Christ, that nothing or no one could stand in the way.
-On list because: thats the main reason god put me on earth
9. Go two months without intentionaly hurting anyone emotionaly.
-On list because: i dont want to make people upset, and work on myslef
10. Seek that true love of my life, if there is such a real thing out there!
-On list because: i want love, but i think i already found it!


No comments:

Post a Comment