Wednesday, February 16, 2011

D.J. 2-116-11

- I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm…
as is lay on the white cold bed in the hospital, i think to myslef how did my life get to this point. What am i going to do with myself now. There was no one there to help me, no support or love to keep me company. i couldnt move my left arm from the needle that had been poked through, so the nurse could take blood out of my body. I felt helpless, i had been in so much pain the doctor ordered pain medication for me to ease the pain on me. As the nurse was injecting the medication into my arm i felt a rush go into my head and down through my body. after about ten seconds had gone be all my pain was flushed out. But my heart was still crushed, i couldnt believe he wasnt there to be with me, and support me. i fell asleep from the meds, and after about ten minutes i awoke from the door opening, i looked over to see he came into my room. FINALLY he came my heart was healed and my love was there to help me through the painful day i ws going through.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Facinating! I was called DJ when I was young. I found your site by accident, it seems. Tell me... what is your purpose to your writing? marcellaclayburn@yamil.com

    ReplyDelete