Friday, February 4, 2011

daily journal Feb-04-2011

Irina,
You are such a wonderful and amazing person. You would go out of your way to do good for people or help someone out. Since i have been two years old you have always been there for me, even though we werent best freinds yet at that time, you still took your time to be with me. As times would go on, I had many problems in my life and bad situations and you Irina were always there for me. even if I were to call you at three in the morning while you were sleeping, you would still pick up and calm me down. Out of all the people I have known in my life I think you have gone through the most rocky moments, I want you to know I always have and always will stand by your side and be there for you. Thank you so much Irina for how much support you have given me through out my life. I love you, and you are always in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment