Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daily Journal: 10 years from now

Ten years from now... I wake up next to my husband on a colorful Autumn morning. The both of us stretch our bodies out, from a great night of sleep. Then, just like a space shuttle takes off, our three children shoot onto the covers and snuggle in between my husband and I. The five of us decide to go for a walk in the park and take some fun pictures with the rainbow colored leaves. Later on, my husband makes a few business calls to the company he owns just to make sure everything is running smooth. Since my husband can aford to take care of the family with his income, I stay home to take care of the children who are 10, 5, and 2 years old. I also take care of the house, make dinner, and do any shopping that needs to be done for the week. Once my 2 year old will be old enough to go onto school, I will be going back to my passion, being a Dental assistant. My family completes me and yes this seems too good to be true but I believe anything can happen.!

No comments:

Post a Comment