Thursday, February 24, 2011

D.J. -time in life when i was really scared of something...

when i was younger we lived in farmington, my room was in the basement and i was always scared that there was something evil down there at night time. So every night i would go down to my room turning on every single light before me, even if everyone at my house was home. Id slide into my room get ready for bed and if I was just really not licking in that night down in my room, I would turn off the lights in my room, jump out and strint up the stairs as fast a i could. a while i would be climbing for my life up the stairs i would think that there was some kind of monster or evil creature trying to catch me and grab my legs. Every so often i would look back and think i saw a movement. Since i was too scared to sleep in my room, id sleep in my brothers room upstrairs on the floor next to my parents bedroom. i felt much safer there. During the day however i loved being in the basement and playing in my room, i had so much fun. As i grew older I started to overcome my fear and began sleeping in my room on my own, but i still felt as if there was something down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment